Passfolio securities LLC is a fintech company that operates out of San Francisco, with a minimum deposit of $100, you have access to over 3,800 and counting stocks, ETF, Passfolio is a member of FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) and SIPC (Security Investor Protection Corporation)
Passfolio Mobile App provides access to the global financial markets via its proprietary trading platform, which allows traders to buy and sell both stocks and cryptocurrencies in over 170 countries and counting including Nigeria.
Passfolio is the brand name of Panchain, Inc. Passfolio Securities LLC and Passfolio Financial LLC are fully-owned subsidiaries of Panchain, Inc
Passfolio was established in 2018 with the mission of helping investors to have quick, simple, and secure access to the US market.
Passfolio helps you take the first step in investing in stocks and cryptocurrency, the UI is “user-friendly” even not a so tech-savvy person uses the app and the website easily.
- Easy Access to U.S Investments.
- Commission free stock trade.
- Provides trade flexibility.
- Provide local deposit method.
- Provides seamless dollar conversion
- Supports over 30 cryptocurrencies and counting.
- Fractional share trading
- Provide multi-lingual support
- Encrypts password with Bcrypt Hashing Algorithm.
- Encrypts private and sensitive information so that it can’t be accessed by bad actors.
- Apps, websites and servers are using Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol
- Passfolio uses 2FA (Two Factor Authentication)
- Has Multi-factor authentication supporting TouchID, FaceID and Custom Pin for Unlocking
Passfolio has a wide array of stocks to invest in, providing investors an enabling environment to trade from all over the US.
At Passfolio, there are more than 3,800U.S stocks available for trading.
Your choice of investment depends solely on how well you know the market, your investment experience, and your trading strategy and Passfolio provides a secured and enabling environment by providing categories of stocks, charts, and detailed stats for each asset.
Passfolio also provides a platform to trade cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and other altcoins. As a means of diversification, trading in cryptocurrencies can help boost your portfolio and maximize profit. As a rule of thumb, it is pertinent you trade on cryptocurrencies you have done the technical analysis, please do your research before buying any cryptocurrencies due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies.
ETF (EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS)
Passfolio also allows traders and investors to buy ETF from the passfolio app. They are 600 ETFs buy on the platform.
REITS (REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS TRUST)
Another amazing service you will find on the Passfolio app is the real estate investment trust REITS, these are investment instruments that owned by investment producing real estate companies
Passfolio doesn’t have jurisdictions in certain territories where the services may be illegal, accessing the Passfolio services from other locations, you do so at your peril and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Passfolio is not authorized by the Brazilian Securities and exchange commission to offer securities distribution services to investors who reside in the Federal Republic of Brazil. Kindly note, that some products and services mentioned on the Passfolio website may not be available to traders from certain countries due to legal restrictions.
Passfolio is currently present in over 170 countries including Nigeria providing seamless support for trade to invest in stocks ETF and cryptocurrency from a push of a button.
GETTING STARTED WITH PASSFOLIO
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
after downloading, the app, click on the Get Started button. Fill out the account application form properly, entering your tax number, name, address, email, and phone number. You will be required to scan your ID and verify your email address to complete the process. If you are in Nigeria, make sure your name and the name on your BVN are the same. Take out time to read the terms and conditions only proceed when you fully understand the terms and conditions stated.
HOW TO DEPOSIT FUNDS ON PASSFOLIO
You can deposit funds to your Passfolio account using either cash or crypto
- Click on “transfer” at the menu at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click on the “deposit” option on the menu, choose the account you want to deposit to a Stock account or Crypto account.
3.Choose how you want to deposit money in your stock account.
4. Choose from the list of cryptocurrencies available you would want to deposit to your crypto account.
5.Copy the information listed and paste it into their respective section for either cash transfer or cryptocurrency to deposit.
HOW TO TRADE ON PASSFOLIO
After your funds have been successfully deposited, kindly do the following on the app to start trading and investing
- Click on the discover tab and navigate through any section of your choice either stock or crypto and click on trade.
2. You can choose the amount of share you want to buy or its equivalent in USD.
3. Confirm your order and you are good to go.
HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM PASSFOLIO
When you sell a stock, cash is made available in your account.
- Go to withdraw funds, access the transfer tab and select “withdraw”.
2. select to either withdraw from your stock account or crypto account.
3. specify the amount you’d like to transfer to your bank. Once a withdrawal order is placed, funds should be made available in your bank account in 1 to 2 business days. If you have any issues or questions regarding your transfer, contact the support system on the app and they will be willing to help you.
Passfolio aims at democratizing access to investments in the U.S one of the reasons why people are looking at investing in the U.S is because the U.S houses some of the biggest companies in the world. Passfolio is the best place to get started on that, download the mobile app from Apple App Center or Google PlayStore, you must be above 18 to be able to use the Passfolio service.
Kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share this post.